12 August 2011

Entry Five

First I must say that I LOVE just writing "one" "two" "three" etc. etc. in the title box.  Saves so much time trying to come up with titles for entries that are neither clever nor necessary.

Second, let's talk about med school.  BLS training finished today.  But I have to request that you not have cardiac arrest around me if you can help it.  I can do it, but I don't actually have the desire to break any ribs.

Bought my books; set me back about $550, ouch.  But thanks to the financial aid loan entrance interview we had on Monday, I now know that those books will actually end up costing me about $1000 by the time I pay it all back.  Fun, huh?  Finally, here's my schedule for classes day one on Monday:

10:00am Histology Course Intro
11:00am Histology Lecture One
12:00pm Lunch
1:00pm Gross Anatomy Lecture One
2:00pm Gross Anatomy Lab-Back Dissection

Classes from 10 to 4ish with an hour lunch not so bad right?  I'll let you know after I figure out how much I'll have to study after that to actually know much about the topics discussed.  And maybe by Friday I'll be nice and warmed up for the 8am-5pm schedule they have lined up for us :-)

All in all, it's gonna be rough, but I knew that getting into it.  And right now, I'm just excited to get to it!  Praying that feeling lasts through October at least, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment